One such position is the Customer Service Workforce Associate. These highly skilled people answer phone calls and emails relating to questions about accounts. They are there to assist the customer when he or she needs answers. It is their job to make sure all the customer’s questions are answered in a timely manner.
The ACH associate also helps customers in a different manner. This person is responsible for the daily reconcilements of the ACH (automated clearing house) and EFT (electric funds transfer) transactions. You’ll process both incoming and outgoing transactions as well as returns and notifications of change.
There are also positions such as sales, desktop engineer, web developer, application architect, graphic designer, risk management, café sales associate, fraud prevention protector and profile developer. Since ING Direct is located in only a few cities nationwide relocation may be required to take one of these positions.
ING Direct is now owned by Capital One benefits are top-notch. Their associates have access to exceptional
- prescription drug plans—with full coverage for spouses, domestic partners, and dependents
- training and career development resources
- 401(k) program with company matches
- discount stock purchase plan
- life insurance and long-term care insurance
- short- and long-term disability income protection
- paid vacation and holidays
- generous parental leave program
- military leave
Being part of a big well known banking corporation will help you build a great foundation in the banking industry. In addition, you will be well taken care of as one of their employees. Fill out an application today!