Each of the restaurant locations needs skilled chefs that can recreate Philip Chiang’s well designed menu. You’ll have to not only follow the recipes that have been created for you but also maintain the quality that has become a staple at P.F. Chang’s. You will also be responsible for preparing the gluten free menu that they have become known for serving.
Not cook material? That’s okay there are still other opportunities within P.F. Chang’s. Good with people, then you might be interested in working in the front of the house. As a host or hostess it’ll be your job to greet the customers and get them seated in a timely manner. Sure sometimes you might have to make someone wait, but the important part is that you greet them and let them know they’ll have a small wait.
PF Changs job benefits for qualified employees include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Monthly Restaurant Bonus Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- 401(k) Plan
- 529 College Savings Plan
- Basic Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Benefits
- Adoption Leave Benefit
- Pre-paid Legal Benefits
- Competitive Vacation package
- Generous and delicious meal benefits
- Opportunities for growth and career advancement
- Laid-back, casual and fun, environment with a stable, reputable and successful company
As a server you will be responsible for taking orders, delivering food, and generally making their visit a good one. A food runner is just that, someone who assists the server by taking food to tables as soon as it’s ready in the kitchen.
They hire people who can make things happen and who execute at amazing levels. They employ people who have pride in all they do and are pleasant with each other. They want individuals who are willing to learn and grow throughout their career. Apply with them and work at a premier restaurant!