Free Hot Topic Application Online Free J Crew Application Online Free Eddie Bauer Application Online…
Free Tommy Hilfiger Application Online
In 1982, Tommy Hilfiger started his clothing business. He began by purchasing denim jeans and bell bottoms and customizing them. He decided to open his own shop called The People’s Place.
He turned down the opportunities to be an assistant designer at a couple of prominent designer’s companies. He turned them down despite being broke. He continued to design for his own stores. In a couple of short years he decided to found the Tommy Hilfiger Corporation which went public in 1992, only eight years later. At that time he introduced his signature menswear. By 2004 he had over 5,000 employees working for him.
In 2006 he sold his company for $1.6 billion to the Apax Partners who intern sold to the Phillips-Van Heusen Company in March of 2010. There are a lot of different positions that you can work at when working for the Tommy Hilfiger Company. For comparison, Hugo Boss has over 6,000 locations world wide.
One of the main jobs would be working in their retail stores. As a retail associate you’ll be responsible for assisting customers with their purchases. This includes answering questions about products, helping customers to find specific items and processing purchases at the register. You’ll also be required to assist customers with returns and handle complaints. You’ll be required to do other duties such as ensuring the store is clean and well maintained.
There are other positions, though, that have little to do with the actual retail store. Many of these positions are on the corporate side and include things like business process analyst, planner, and designer.
Tommy Hilfiger job benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance and Dependent Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short and Long Term Disability Programs
- Long Term Care Programs
- Corporate Wellness Program
- Domestic Partner Benefits
- 401(k) Savings Plan with a company match
- Company paid Pension Plan
- 529 College Savings Program
- Vacation / PTO
- Generous number of paid holidays
- Summer hours*
- Flex time*
- Resource and referral program for family and individual needs such as child
- care, adult care and personal services
- College coaching resource and referral program
- Group Pre-paid Legal Program
- Group Auto and Home Owner’s Insurance Programs
- Adoption Assistance
- Associate discounts in company stores
- Educational Assistance Program
- Friday casual dress*
- College Scholarships for children of our associates
- Negotiated Discounts with local and national businesses
- Referral Bonus Program
- Training Classes
Working for Tommy Hilfiger comes with a lot of great benefits as you can see. They take pride in taking care of their employees with the intention that you stay with them for the long term. They are a great American brand and very well known in the fashion world. Fill out an application and be on your way to working with a very welll established company!
Tommy Hilfilger Application Online
Tommy Hilfilger jobs & careers (owned by PVH)- Click here