Johnny Rockets was founded in 1986 from Ronn Teitelbaum on Melrose Ave in Los Angeles, California. He came up with the name by combining the name Johnny Appleseed and the old classic car Oldsmobile Rocket 88. Together, this name embodied the concept of the American classic and the promise of the future.
A very popular hamburger joint based in Southern Califorina, Johnny Rockets, now has over 300 restaurants and are in 16 countries, including many national them parks.
Johnny Rockets offer top-notch training programs to help you succeed beginning from the first day you start.
Johnny Rockets motto is "Great people, great food, great fun!"
Their crew level positions include: Food Servers, Host/Hostesses, Cashiers, Fountain/Dish/Runners, Cooks, and Supervisors.
Johnny Rocket job benefits include immediate eligibility to participate in the health and welfare benefits plan for operations restaurant crew level employees*. Employees may elect or waive any of the following benefits:
• Medical (family coverage available)
• Dental (family coverage available)
• Term Life Insurance (family coverage available)
• Vision (family coverage available)
• Short Term Disability (only in states where there is no state-mandated program)
• All team members are eligible to participate in the Johnny Rockets 401k Retirement Savings Plan* after completing one year of continuous service, 1,000 hours worked during the year, and if they are at least 21 years of age. They also have a company match!
*The health and welfare benefits, 401k Plan, and other programs noted above are offered in all company-owned and operated restaurants. Johnny Rockets franchise restaurant locations may or may not offer similar programs. Please inquire about benefits offered when you apply.
Johnny Rockets application online:
Johnny Rockets jobs & Careers- Click here