Sprouts Farmers Market is first and foremost all about healthy living. This throwback to the golden age of farmer markets is passionate about educating and inspiring every person to be healthier and live a better life and they do that by making their fresh, natural, and organic groceries extremely affordable.
Founded in 2002 in Chandler, Arizona, this supermarket has grown immensely as their vision caught on and they now employ over 21,000 people in over 250 stores nationwide.
Sprouts, like Wholefoods, offers an expansive vitamin and body care section as well as thousands of natural and organic products. From organic fruits and veggies, freshly baked goods and gourmet cheeses, to gluten free products and homemade burgers and meats, Sprouts is a health food lovers’ dream, but a cheaper alternative.
Their passionate about hiring people who want to make a positive difference in peoples lives. They offer long term career advancement opportunities and last year alone they promoted more than 16 percent of their staff.
They want people hire people who love to inspire others and they compensate their employees with a generous job benefits package.
Some of the Sprouts job positions include store support/staff, store management, store greeters, cashiers, stockers, as well as many corporate positions.
Here’s a video on working at Sprouts
Sprouts job benefits include:
• Medical, dental and vision insurance plans
• 401(k) Plan with matching employer contributions
• Vacation, Sick, and Holiday Time Off
• Health Savings Account (HSA)
• Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
• Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Scholarship Program
• Company Provided and Supplemental Life Insurance
• Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
• Critical Illness Insurance
• Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
• Legal Shield Insurance
• Access to Online Health Assessments
• Access to Behavior Change Programs
• 24/7 Nurse Line
Sprouts Application Online
Sprouts jobs and careers- click here